The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (“MCA”) has released important notices for matters in relation to the filing of incorporation documents in Form SPICe (INC-32) and the same are reproduced below for consideration:
• The versions of SPICe (INC-32) will be revised to mandatorily include an application for both PAN and TAN. MCA21 system will auto generate the pre-filled application Form 49A (PAN) and Form 49B (TAN) after submission of SPICe, which the stakeholders will be required to download, affix digital signature and then upload both signed forms on the MCA21 system as linked forms.
• The new version of SPICe incorporation applications will be processed only after Form 49A and Form 49B are duly signed, uploaded and payment is confirmed by MCA. PAN (as allotted by Income Tax Department) will be printed in the Certification of Incorporation and TAN will be separately communicated to the stakeholders via e-mail.
• The SPICe forms (including resubmissions) will not be permitted temporarily with effect from 01:00 P.M. on 20 January 2017 until 08:00 A.M. on 23 January 2017. Thereafter, the MCA21 system will accept a new version of SPICe for fresh filings, as well as the old version of SPICe for the filing of previously marked resubmission cases.
• No PAN or TAN will be allotted for cases which were marked for resubmission prior to 23 January 2017.
• Applying for PAN /TAN will be compulsory for all fresh incorporation applications filed in the new version of the SPICe form on or after 23 January 2017.
To read the full text of the notice, please click on the below link:http://www.mca.gov.in/MinistryV2/homepage.html
Labels: Company Law Updates